Thank you for you interest in the European Congress of NeuroRehabilitation 2019. The abstract submission is closed and the review has started.
Late braking abstracts (posters only) can still be submitted until 1 September 2019.
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following abstract topics:
• Health care professions
• Motor rehabilitation
• Neuromodulation, pharmacology and post-surgical rehabilitation
• Neuromodulation, visual and auditory perception
• Public health issues
• Dysphagia, paediatrics, pharmacology, neurosurgery, pain and spinal cord
• Young specialists (medics, therapists, bachelor and master theses)
• Early neurorehabilitation
• Neuropsychology, neurophysiology and neuroimaging
• Disease specifi c rehabilitation
• Intensive care unit-acquired weakness
• Modern technologies (virtual reality, augmented reality, mechanic robotics)
For any questions about the scientific aspect of the abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.