ECNR congress App
Stay up to date during the event by downloading the conference app for Apple iOS as well as Android smartphones and tablets, including all programme and exhibition details.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Budapest! Next year's conference has some innovations and new programme features in store. We will focus on a well-balanced relation between senior scientists and young investigators in order to create an exciting and interdisciplinary exchange.
• From ICU back home - a coherent stream of neurorehabilitation
• Impairment vs. compensation oriented approaches in stroke - when to switch
• New vistas for education in neurorehabilitation in Europe
• How much can patients do themselves - self training to augment efficacy
• The enigma of "proportional recovery" - impact for neurorehabilitation
• New concepts for integration of nursing and therapy
• Innovative strategies for neurorehabilitation trials
• Which innovative technologies do we need
• Virtual reality and serious games - useful or not
• New horizons in translational neurology - from lab to bedside and beyond
• New drugs for improving impairment on the horizon?
• The rationales of cognitive training strategies
• Learned non use in dysphagia
• Impairment oriented training in perception
• Is mild TBI a useful concept?
• Advances in pediatric neurorehabilitation
• Better use of IT tools
• What do we really mean by "participation" - Is ICF a valid instrument?
• From randomised trials to personalised medicine in neurorehabilitation
• Smart and healthy living at home - a role for ICT
• Impact of neurosensorial approach on recovery of cerebral connectivity
• SIG meeting for the early mobilisation
NEW this year:
Teaching Day for Youngsters
We are excited to announce our fi rst interactive teaching day dedicated to our youngsters of the congress. Based on the European core curriculum in neurorehabilitation and together with established and other young researchers, you will explore and develop your interests and basic knowledge that will help you follow and fully understand the issues of the upcoming sessions during our congress.
Ask the expert!” breakfast sessions
Up to 10 professors will offer their experience, advice, and knowledge in two parallel 60-minutes morning sessions.
To share and improve knowledge on how to organise a study, how to best write an academic paper, and also how to choose your career path. This session primarily aims at a postgraduate audience.
Young Experts’ Battle
In a “tournament”, young specialists (<35 years) selected from abstracts will debate against each other. The audience will actively participate and discuss by using TED surveys. Hand in your abstracts for the tournament of young specialists!
Best of Oral Presentations
The six best rated abstracts will be presented in 30-minutes lectures and awarded with 200 EUR and an invitation for the ECNR 2021 each.